Nutrition Made Simple is an interactive workshop to learn fun and practical ways
to improve your nutrition. Great for all ages including seniors. Encourage
children and parents together or for all ages, even seniors.
Topics covered include:
- Fast Food Nation: Are we overfed, but malnourished?
- Sugar: Discover how much sugar is in foods and drinks
- Good fats, bad fats
- Teaching children about eating right
- Traffic Light Foods (red (bad) green (good) yellow (caution))
- Reading food labels
- Rainbow Foods: Learn why we need to eat rainbow fruits and vegetables
- Body’s ultimate Battle: Learn about oxidative stress and cellular health
- Healthy snacking and healthy food substitutions
Would you like us to bring this interactive presentation to your school,
community center, or other organization? We can adapt it to fit your unique
setting and needs. Just fill out this brief form and we’ll contact you to set